The following documents are filed in the County Clerk’s office.  Please call us at (870) 246-4491 if you have any questions.

  • Doing Business Under Assumed Name
  • Minister Credentials: A minister must have their credentials recorded in the state before performing marriage ceremonies.
  • Candidate Reports:
    • Campaign contribution reports
    • Statement of financial interest
    • Oath of office
  • Birth and death certificates are kept in Little Rock at the Bureau of Vital Records.  (For this information please go to  You may also visit your local Health Department to obtain copies.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window