The following documents are filed in the County Clerk’s office. Please call us at (870) 246-4491 if you have any questions.
- Doing Business Under Assumed Name
- Minister Credentials: A minister must have their credentials recorded in the state before performing marriage ceremonies.
- Candidate Reports:
- Campaign contribution reports
- Statement of financial interest
- Oath of office
- Birth and death certificates are kept in Little Rock at the Bureau of Vital Records. (For this information please go to https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/program/certificates-and-records.) You may also visit your local Health Department to obtain copies.